Quotes :)

I like this quote because it's very true to me. What this quote means to me is that things happen for a reason and you should just keep walking and let it go. 












I also like this quote a lot because it has a lot of meaning. Not everyone in the world is the same its good to be different and unique. Every human is different just like fingerprints. 
This quote is very inspiring because everyone views the world differently. Just cause one person likes or dislikes stuff that you don't doesn't mean you should bully them or think differently of that person. That's all byee:)  

Comments

  1. I love the kind quotations that you chose Aleshba. And not only are the words inspirational, but the backgrounds are so lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. Joyner ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

♡Free post♡

Short story :)