free post :)

As always being the person I am I decide to do my blog post on the last day before its due. Well anyways this break has been really boring besides Christmas and new years :). I was supposed to go to Florida for a week and 2 days but I don't know what happened. Disregarding that for Christmas I got lots of money and gift cards to my favorite places like: Bath and Body works, McDonald's, Forever 21, H&M, and more but its too long to list. I got clothes, apple headphones because I always either break the or lose them, makeup and a lot more things. I am very thankful for everything that I got and I love it all. For new years eve my family came over and we stayed up till like 3am celebrating the new year. That's all I did for winter break byeee :) ♡  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

♡Free post♡

Short story :)