gifts :)


I know it's a little late to be talking about gifts since Christmas has passed but I need to finish up some posts that I have been missing, so instead of doing holiday gifts i'm gonna be talking about birthday gifts. My birthday is allllll the way in the summer July 30th to be exact so I don't really have to worry about any gifts right now. Anyways what I really like getting for my birthday is money. I mean you can't go wrong with money it's the easiest gift you can give anyone. I like to get money so I can just buy my own present without someone buying me one and me not liking it. What I also really like to get is gift cards to my favorite places. If I get gift cards It's just like money I can buy whatever I want but just from a specific store without making other people feel bad because I didn't like their gift. Another thing that I really like is candy. I love any candy except for peanut butter flavored thing. I'm not really a huge fan of peanut butter. That's mostly all the stuff that I like to get as a gift that's all byee :) ♡ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

♡Free post♡

Short story :)