Short story :)

The accident wasn't her fault. All of it went by in a flash. I Madeline Winters watched as the innocent girl was fled out of school. Okay I know this all of this may sound confusing so let me give you a little back story. It all started on a beautiful fall day. Leaves falling, wind blowing. I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come pick me up. My neighbor Sienna and her friend Julia were standing right beside me when all of a sudden Julia starts screaming at Sienna for whatever reason. It was so intense that Julia had to call her mom for a ride cause she didn't want to be standing with Sienna anymore.  The bus came and I asked her what happened. She just stormed off into the bus. Later on that day our teachers announced to the whole class that there was gonna be a drug checking inspection by the cops towards the afternoon. Couple hours past by and i'm now in class. Sienna leaves to go to the bathroom and once she leaves I see Julia get up. I watch Julia sneak up to her bag and but a little baggie into her front pocket. Oh my gosh. She is trying to frame Sienna for drugs. Sienna isn't back and there's no other way to tell her cause the teacher wont let me out of the room. She still isn't back yet and the cops come. They check everyone's bag and now its Sienna's turn. She comes into class right before her bag is lifted up. She allows them to finish until....they find the bag. They quickly handcuff her and drag her out of the class. Shes screaming saying it wasn't her when all of a sudden Julia smirks at Sienna and everyone watches her get dragged off. The end :) ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

♡Free post♡