♡Free post♡

I'm really bored. I'm extremely hungry because I didn't have dinner and I am currently sitting on my couch thinking of what to eat. I wish I had Chipotle right now so badly because I've been craving it for awhile now and whenever I ask my mom for it she always says "No there's food in the fridge". So I walk over to the fridge and guess what. I'TS COMPLETELY EMPTY. All there is, is like bottles of ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, and what not. Like excuse me i'm not going to eat ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce and then worry about what kind of disastrous concoction I have made in my stomach. I stomp out of my kitchen like a complete 2 year old and go into my room. As you can see I have had a real tough nigh. Anyways i'm going to go to sleep good night. :)♡   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

Short story :)