perseverance :)

Perseverance. Should Schools teach kids about perseverance? I think that schools should ditch the verbs and adverbs and start teaching kids things that actually will benefit them in their life's. I'm not saying we shouldn't teach children grammar stuff at all, but once kids come to a certain age they should really start thinking about all their life goals.
Perseverance is a really important thing to learn as you get older. I mean it's not like you're gonna sit at home all day long trying to solve math equations or read. If we got to learn about perseverance schools should teach it to us. There should be a little chat about perseverance here and there. I think it would really benefit children to learn what it is. That's all I have to say byee :) ♡ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outsiders blog :)

♡Free post♡

Short story :)